GREEN TOMATO Co., Ltd. (below, we) recognizes the importance of personal information entrusted to us by our customers and strive to protect and manage them with the utmost care.
- 1．Collection of personal information
- We collect personal information from our customers in fair means in order to conduct our business properly, and to provide appropriate service to our customers. We, partners, and cooperating companies will indicate the reasons and/or the ways to utilize the information when we do.
- We are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information. We may disclose or provide personal information to the police, and/or concerning ministries such as Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, or Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in case of accidents or other incidents.
- 3．Managing of personal information
- We manage our customers’ personal information strictly, and take utmost care to prevent loss, leaks or alterations. We develop, maintain, and review our internal management system and rules, and ensure that our employees are properly trained regarding appropriate handling to safeguard the security of our customers’ personal information. We will not disclose or provide customer information to any third parties except to data sharing partners and business entrusted companies without customers’ consent.
- 4．Disclosure, correction and discontinuance
- Any customer request submitted to disclose, correct, add, delete, discontinue or erase personal information we hold, shall be handled practically only when those requests are proved to be authentic.
- 5．Personal Data Inquiry
Please contact GREEN TOMATO CO., LTD.
Phone number: 81-479-857522